You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend a good MMORPG w/o monthly free
05-02-2011, 10:05 PM,
Recommend a good MMORPG w/o monthly free
I'm looking for a good MMORPG without a monthly fee. I want it to have player versus player combat. What do you suggest?
05-02-2011, 10:33 PM,
RE: Recommend a good MMORPG w/o monthly free
A quick google search resulted with this. I watched the video and some of those games actually do look fun. Take a look Smile

05-05-2011, 01:10 AM,
Be careful though, "free to pay" is usually code for "pay to be good". A lot of the games without monthly subscriptions either use a microtransaction system where you have to pay for in game items... or they just flat out suck.

I actually prefer the monthly subscription model. In all honesty, $15/month is not a lot of money for a hobby, at all. And it sure beats having to pay for that new gear/mount/zone access all the time. Besides, that money goes towards updates and fixes to the game itself.
05-05-2011, 07:20 AM,
What MMORPGs do you play josey?
05-05-2011, 11:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2011, 11:04 PM by joseywales.)
I used to play WOW, but I'm actually not playing anything right now as I wait for the new Star Wars MMO to come out... I think it looks great.

BTW I like your avatar... fun show to watch.
05-11-2011, 02:00 PM,
Try Requiem: Momento Mori. I Highly recommend it! It's a free MMORPG (I'm not sure how it doesn't charge monthly; it's great)

http://www.playrequiem.com/

Give it a shot!

- Josh
05-12-2011, 12:22 AM,
Runescape? It's the most popular online MMORPG according to Guiness World Records..
More pew-pew, less QQ.
05-14-2011, 07:05 PM,
Um Josey, I AM the old man!