You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset inorder to start?
04-26-2011, 09:24 PM,
Reset inorder to start?
OK here is what happens, If I let my pc go into hybernation when I move the mouse it will bring up the desktop "without" icons on it and I have to hit reset then when it says to start windows regularly I hit enter and it loads just fine? Also if I just turn on my pc it will do the same thing, just go to the screensaver with no icons on it and doesn't seem to mater what key you hit you have to hit reset and load manualy and it goes just fine? I was wondering if it might be something in my boot up settings? No clue.
P.S. sorry for all the posts, just seems to be one little thing then another......Sad
Tier 7 Gammer: CPU:Intel i5 2500K@4.2GHz, Motherboard:MSI P57A-G45 (B) Ram:G Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz Video Card:HIS Radeon HD 6950(Flashed)@6970 Storage:Samsung F3 1TG SATAII Optical:Lite-On Lightscribe 24x SATA Duel layer Drive Power:Corsair CMP SU-750 TX 80+ Cert. Case:Coolermaster HAF 942 3x 230mm 1x 140mm CPU Cooling: Thermalright Venomous -RT Duct CoolingSilverstone FM 121 120mm OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit OEM