You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Egg Shipping
12-02-2010, 11:31 AM,
RE: New Egg Shipping
I got my case today. No problems with shipping. One of my thumb screwes is stripped out, not that big of a deal since they send an extra 4 with it. Smile
12-02-2010, 11:48 AM,
RE: New Egg Shipping
Another voice here for amazing packaging/shipping from NewEgg.

Placed my order late on Sunday 11/28. Received all parts 12/1 using the lowest level 3 day shipping. Many items had free shipping, so final cost for shipping was $4.76. Not too shabby at all.

The shipment had been split up as another person mentioned. This was simply because the case came from a NJ warehouse, while the internal components came from California. I'm not a shipping expert, but I would imagine larger items would be kept and shipped as regionally as possible, to keep costs down on the shipping to individuals. (3 Day shipping from NJ is all trucks for me, while California involves a plane.)

As far as the packaging goes, it was top notch. Plenty of packing peanuts packed around the items, and the smaller items with less then great packing materials of their own (Ram, HD, and DVD Burner) were all at least double wrapped and taped up in large bubble bubble wrap.

This was my first order from NewEgg, and they will receive nothing but great word of mouth advertising from me moving forward. As if having the best prices on just about everything computer component related wasn't enough already.

QM
System - It's Alive!!! Bwa-Haha!

CPU: AMD Phenom II 955BE (OC to come) Cooling: OEM CPU Cooler, 3x 120mm case fans (for now) Motherboard: ASROCK M3A770DE Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1333MHz Video Card: ASUS GTX 460 768MB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB Case: Rosewill DESTROYER PSU: OCZ StealthXstream II 600W Audio: Integrated Keyboard: Black with letters and numbers Mouse: White with Buttons and a Wheel Cost: Including shipping after rebates, $547USD Excitement: Thinking about first soup to nuts build? Priceless!