You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pc monitor
12-02-2014, 12:34 PM,
pc monitor
Been hearing good things about this monitor but not really sure. Monitors are so hard to buy as there are too many variables for my tiny brain to comprehend but seeing as it's also on sale, I thought I'd ask if anyone's had experience with this model in general or the company in particular as i usually stay with the asus and samsung monitors of the world. This monitor is a BenQ XL2420Z 24IN LED 144HZ 1ms FPS Gaming Monitor 2x HDMI DP DVI VGA HAS 3D Ready S Switch Remote.

Not sure if I can even afford it as I also need to buy a new ssd for my older computer that I just upgraded to play Dragon age: inquisition and thnx to an incompetent tech, is costing me more as I had to bring it to another repair shop I know and trust to repair the damage this idjit did(long story). My gf gave me a nice b-day presetn so i do have some extra cash now but enough for both monitor and ssd, not sure yet. Have to shop for ssd's so I can put my new win 8.1 that I had to buy along with the new upgrades and save some HDD space. 1 TB gets eaten up fast with an os and once I re-install al of my 40 games(cries) I used to have since I couldn't back them up anywhere.
12-02-2014, 03:44 PM,
RE: pc monitor
benq produce great products and usually with inclusion of pro gamers to help in the design process. great monitor if you can afford it and push frame rates high enough to utilize the refresh rate. it would come in handy in first person shooter games where you might get a hit on an enemy due to decreased frame lag.

good luck