You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impulse bought a 3ds xl
11-21-2013, 05:22 AM,
Impulse bought a 3ds xl
Anybody wanna be my friend? Lol. I went in to buy pokemon x and y and walked out with both of those and a ds. :-\ so from what I understand you can add friends or something so I figured I would see if anybody had one.

Sent from my rooted HTC one.
Here are some links you may find useful.
Forum Rules - Introduce Yourself - Things to know before asking a question
11-22-2013, 10:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013, 10:29 AM by Rapajez.)
RE: Impulse bought a 3ds xl
Pfftt...I don't have one of those silly children toys. I traded mine in for a Steam gift card last week.

You should check out the "DraStic" Android DS Emulator for your "rooted HTC one". First emulator to have playable frame-rates on my devices. Assuming you have legal back-ups of your legally purchased DS cartridges, obviously.

As a member of these forums, shouldn't you have made the more responsible choice and purchased an NVIDIA shield? Or just built a DS from scratch, like a normal person?
GPU: NVIDIA Titan X, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz OC'd @ 4.5GHz, Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4, Mem: 2x Corsair Dominator 2133MHz 8GB, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO, Case: Corsair Carbide 500R, PSU: Corsair TX850M, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14, Case Fans: 4x Cooler Master Excalibur 120mm PWM, Monitors: 3x ViewSonic VX2270SMH-LED in NVIDIA Surround
11-23-2013, 04:26 AM,
I actually did contemplate buying a shield but alas did not.

Sent from my rooted HTC one.
Here are some links you may find useful.
Forum Rules - Introduce Yourself - Things to know before asking a question
11-26-2013, 01:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013, 01:32 PM by Rapajez.)
Yeah, I can't justify a SHIELD either. Even though I like the concept of being able to Stream my Steam collection to a mobile device. I just built the desktop, and already own a Xbox, Tablet, and Smart Phone...

Maybe once if the Steam Box thing works out and I end up Streaming to that anyway. Right around the "Shield 2" release? Oh...I guess I'd need an NVIDIA GPU too huh...

For now, it seems like a nice way to play emulators. Right now I use a Nexus 7 with a stand, and a WiMote via Bluetooth to fill that role. Great for long plane flights. Plus you get to answer a lot of cool questions like "Is that a WiMote???".
GPU: NVIDIA Titan X, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz OC'd @ 4.5GHz, Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4, Mem: 2x Corsair Dominator 2133MHz 8GB, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO, Case: Corsair Carbide 500R, PSU: Corsair TX850M, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14, Case Fans: 4x Cooler Master Excalibur 120mm PWM, Monitors: 3x ViewSonic VX2270SMH-LED in NVIDIA Surround