You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Briefcase PC complete - pics & parts by request
04-23-2014, 09:25 AM,
RE: Briefcase PC complete - pics & parts by request
Haha, I see where you're coming from.

I once had to travel with 6 SCSI Tape Drives, and all their cabling for work, from Philly to Bergen, Norway. I literally got stopped, pulled into dark rooms, and questioned at every security checkpoint possible. "What's a Tape Drive?"

I don't remember why my company didn't just ship those things, but I'm never doing that again. Also, those stupid things were heavy.
GPU: NVIDIA Titan X, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz OC'd @ 4.5GHz, Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4, Mem: 2x Corsair Dominator 2133MHz 8GB, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO, Case: Corsair Carbide 500R, PSU: Corsair TX850M, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14, Case Fans: 4x Cooler Master Excalibur 120mm PWM, Monitors: 3x ViewSonic VX2270SMH-LED in NVIDIA Surround
04-23-2014, 10:36 AM,
RE: Briefcase PC complete - pics & parts by request
(11-10-2013, 10:28 AM)jangelelcangry Wrote: that's a very cool project! everything looks in place and the fact that you can go everywhere with that, is awesome.
i want to see some games running on the briefcase.
btw looks like stan smith's drone controller XD !
I like it!

I've played a lot of games on this thing but really never on the built in monitor. If it's games time I have a 15' HDMI cable that plugs right into a big screen. Awesome for hotels. Smile
Just have to make sure they have flat panels in the rooms!

It is perfect for Steam Big Picture mode. Essentially a PC Console.