You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 4
10-30-2013, 11:29 PM,
Battlefield 4
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has started playing Battlefield 4 yet?

I played a couple of the multiplayer maps last night when the servers came online and just like when starting in BF3, I didn't do too well, mainly because I was too busy ogling the graphic eye-candy and investigating the maps. Tongue

I played the beta and I wasn't overly impressed, but I guess that is to be expected for a "beta". I felt it was a backwards step from BF3.

Of the couple of multiplayer maps and a little bit of the campaign played, I am very happy with what they have done.

I am also able to run everything on ULTRA with the build in my signature, with no noticeable issues or lag. Big Grin

Two gripes I do have is that there are keys that cannot be mapped.
In BF3, I used the Insert & Delete keys (the ones next to Home & End), but cannot map these in BF4. I don't know why as they are not used for anything else in the game.
Anyone know if you can map (or setup) these keys a different way than in-game?
Also, selecting or using Gadget 1 & 2. I have remapped these successfully, but keys don't work in-game, even though I have gadgets setup in my player loadout.

Interested to hear on what other's think about it.

Origin ID: Metallic4tt
I play on Aussie servers only.
Gaming PC: CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4GHz(stock) Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3-1600MHZ Video Card: Gigabyte ATI HD7870 2GB GDDR5 Storage: 1x Samsung 250GB SSD 840 Series & 1x Western Digital Red 2TB Optical Drive: LG Blue Ray Case: Corsair Carbide 400R PSU: Antec HCG-750 750W Audio: Asus Xonar DGX Keyboard: Logitech G110 Mouse: Logitech MX-518 Speakers: Creative Inspire T3130 Monitor: LG E2742V-BN 27"
10-31-2013, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013, 12:21 PM by Brandonsr.)
RE: Battlefield 4
I played a lot of the beta, at first it felt more like an alpha release rather than a beta release. I still really enjoyed playing it though, maybe closer to Christmas I'll pick it up.

Origin ID: RBrandon
Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 CPU: i5 3570K Cooler: Water Loop Motherboard: ASrock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Z68
Memory:
Corsair Vengeance 8gb] Video Card: EVGA GTX 1070 FE Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w
Storage:
Samsung 840 120gb
Monitor:
Acer S231HLbid 23" Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue