You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion
11-28-2010, 09:09 PM,
Suggestion
Hello.

I've never built a computer before, however I have added a new video card and added 2 ram sticks before.

Just a suggestion, why not have a YouTube channel and document every step of building a computer once you have all the parts. You know, the part where you actually put it all together?

I believe it would help many people and receive many, many views on YouTube. I couldn't find a single descriptive, reliable looking video that's greatly put together yet. After seeing how complete the guides on this website are, I have no doubt that your YouTube videos would be amazing.
11-28-2010, 10:00 PM,
RE: Suggestion
check out linus tech tips and NCIX tech tips on youtube. That channel is really cool and will help you out a lot.
11-29-2010, 03:18 AM,
Moved from Troubleshooting to General Discussion.
Your friendly forum administrator.
12-01-2010, 03:17 AM,
(11-28-2010, 10:00 PM)Lew Therin Wrote: check out linus tech tips and NCIX tech tips on youtube. That channel is really cool and will help you out a lot.

I agree that they're really informative, but I like OP's idea. Instead of viewing a channel that has all sorts of useful information (guides to watercooling, GPU reviews, etc.) that may be overwhelming to a beginner, why not just make a channel specifically for building a computer. It wouldn't take but an extra 10 minutes of work of a seasoned pro's time while building a computer.