You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silverstone RAVEN RV02 CHEAPP 130$ NEW
02-11-2011, 04:22 AM,
Silverstone RAVEN RV02 CHEAPP 130$ NEW
Just bought one great GREAT case for a incredible price and it is an AWSOME air cooling case....

http://www.amazon.com/SILVERSTONE-RV02B-...633&sr=8-1

after rebate is a awesome deal without it still kinda cheap but that much ... Also this replace a HAF X case... my house is REALLY dusty so HAF was a DUSTY NIGHTMARE...!!

hey one question when is sandy bridge coming back ..? I have a 950 with sabertooth mobo and g skill 1600 ram, and a friend is trying to buy it ff me .... and im not sure if to take advantage of the fact that 1366 is back as top dog till sandy come back to take its place... so my question is if I sell how long would i be till i can buy new mobo, cpu and ram ... and if its worth it...

BTW, i work in autocad and now Im regretting of getting the i7 since now the rendering has migrated to GPU's and basically modeling only uses 2 cores so I plan to use sandy i5 and OC' the living hell out of it ... and i have a 570 that handles rendering like a champ...

Thx before hand and I would really appreciate you 2cents on the matter...

02-12-2011, 09:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011, 09:04 AM by Andrew J.)
RE: Silverstone RAVEN RV02 CHEAPP 130$ NEW
Sandy Bridge should be back by April. I would say hold on to your system for now.

That is a very nice case.
Your friendly forum administrator.