You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'd like to build a Moderate gaming computer between 250-550. new to this.
05-13-2013, 11:45 AM,
RE: i'd like to build a Moderate gaming computer between 250-550. new to this.
Can you provide a link to a newegg page for your particular player you're trying to use?
05-13-2013, 03:29 PM,
if your using the LG from the beginning of the post then its prolly doesnt have windows 8 compatible firmware on it if you have already loaded win8(maybe). as far as i know, LG doesnt issue drivers for any of their drives.(correct me if im wrong). which motherboard did you end up choosing and i wonder if it is win8 certified, if not has the chipset drivers been updated for win8 at least?(you can check at the manufacturers website)
05-15-2013, 10:31 AM,
so turns out I went over my budget cause I already spent $600 without a video card everything works fine i'll show picks when I can just don't know much about bios, but windows 8 works properly.
05-15-2013, 03:39 PM,
finally its complete thank you for all your help post pics soon i picked a super multi dvd player by lg i'll post pics soon
07-09-2013, 11:44 PM,
I built it a working pc gaming computer with hd 7790 1 gb 500 gb hdd dvd player 4 gb of ram and windows 8 using the xbox official black controller got an emulator through xbox website to make it work had to do a lot of calling Microsoft to get this to work right but it works beat tomb raider and biosock infinite on this pc already but one question? how do I change settings on this video card so I can play crisis 3 on multiplayer to the fullest that I can.
07-10-2013, 07:04 PM,
(07-09-2013, 11:44 PM)ejinthewestbay Wrote: I built it a working pc gaming computer with hd 7790 1 gb 500 gb hdd dvd player 4 gb of ram and windows 8 using the xbox official black controller got an emulator through xbox website to make it work had to do a lot of calling Microsoft to get this to work right but it works beat tomb raider and biosock infinite on this pc already but one question? how do I change settings on this video card so I can play crisis 3 on multiplayer to the fullest that I can.

are you talking about video settings in the game or overclocking setting adjustments on the card itself?

if the video settings for the game, that would be done in the game options. if its trying to overclock, then you can do that in amd vision control software that came with it under performance and amd overdrive. depending on which brand you bought you could effectively raise the clock speed quite a bit safely but understand that you may not be able to raise the memory speed and it still be stable.

good luck
07-10-2013, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013, 10:07 PM by ejinthewestbay.)
fx 4100 biostar., a880gx win 8 ready , may have been just a driver issue had to uninstall then reinstall through driver fusion free through cnet

oh and i am using the lg modisc and it is win 8 compatible just a little difficult at first to get it to play dvds but software disc were fine