You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Screen Help
01-02-2012, 11:13 PM,
Dual Screen Help
I found this really old monitor in my garage. I added it to my computer to make it dual screen. But I am having trouble configuring everything. It was works pretty much normally except for a few things I don't know about.

1. The older screen has smaller words and its hard to read. Is there a way to adjust the size of the wording without changing the resolution? I want it at 1280x1024. But, I don't want to change the word size on my first screen.

2. When I am watching a video from netflix or youtube, it wont let me use the second monitor without bringing the video from full screen to normal screen. Also, when I am playing a game on the first screen and I try using the second screen, the game from the first screen minimize down and wont let me go back up, rendering the second screen useless.

I am pretty sure I had a few others questions, but these are my main concerns. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
01-03-2012, 04:09 AM,
Dual Screen Help
I don't know much about dual screen but for reading web pages, you just hold control and scroll to make the text bigger.
Laptop: MacBook Pro 13"
Case: Drawer turned to case CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 CPU Cooler: Stock brah GPU: EVGA GTX 460 HDD: Corsair Nova 32GB Motherboard: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 Z68 RAM: Ripjaw 8GB 1600 Optical Drive: Don't need PSU: 620W Antec Neo ECO. Operating System: OS X Lion/ Windows 7x64
01-03-2012, 06:05 PM,
RE: Dual Screen Help
Yeah, I already know about that. It only makes files and such bigger but not the wording.