You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with first time build
01-02-2012, 03:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012, 03:19 PM by jonnyavg.)
Help with first time build
Hello, I've been doing a lot of research and feel like I'm close to finally purchasing my first computer build used mainly for gaming and school work. I have come up with a list of parts, but just need some advice if I choose good parts for my build (Feel free to make any changes).

My budget is around $1200 including the monitor.

http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/Shoppi...ubmit=view

I would also like an SSD, but don't know which one to get.

I was going to go for the 400r, but it's currently out of stock and I've heard good things about the r3. Should I go for another case instead or wait till the 400r is back in stock?

Help would be much appreciated, thanks.
01-02-2012, 10:46 PM,
RE: Help with first time build
You need to make it into a public wish list on Newegg. Personally, I would wait for a good part rather than just buy a cheaper one and call it a day. It might come back and haunt you later.
Laptop: MacBook Pro 13"
Case: Drawer turned to case CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 CPU Cooler: Stock brah GPU: EVGA GTX 460 HDD: Corsair Nova 32GB Motherboard: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 Z68 RAM: Ripjaw 8GB 1600 Optical Drive: Don't need PSU: 620W Antec Neo ECO. Operating System: OS X Lion/ Windows 7x64