You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White flashes with Cursor movement
01-02-2012, 02:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012, 09:10 PM by Pineappl.)
White flashes with Cursor movement
It isn't really a problem, it's more of a question to see if anyone can figure out what it is or why this happens.

When I move my cursor really fast to the bottom left corner of my screen (past the windows start button) my screen blinks white flashes. But if I move it over there really slowly it doesn't happen. Does anyone know what this is or why it happens? I mean I don't have the problem that much cause I'm not constantly moving in that corner it's just weird. My computer specs are in my signature.

Update: I recently went into my BIOS to turn of Spread Spectrum because it was causing my BLCK to show up as 99.8 instead of 100. Well after turning it off I've realized this issue is no longer occurring. Very weird, unless you understand what Spread Spectrum does, which I don't.

Thanks.
Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K OC to 4.5Ghz CPU Cooler: Thermalright Silver Arrow CPU TIM: Thermalright Chill Factor III GPU: GeForce GTX 560 Ti Zotac AMP! SSD: Crucial M4 128GB HDD: Samsung F3 1TB Motherboard: ASRock P67 Extreme 4 Gen 3 RAM: 2x4GB (8GB) Corsair Low Profile 1600MHz Optical Drive: ASUS 24X PSU: 650W Seasonic 80+ Gold Sound Card: None (Integrated) Keyboard: i-rocks KR-6260 Gaming Mouse: Logitch Gaming G500 Monitor: Viewsonic 24" LED-vx2453
01-02-2012, 02:43 PM,
RE: White flashes with Cursor movement
Hmm I have been trying to recreate the problem on my own machine and I cannot seem to do it. I also did some google searches and I couldn't find anything either. Very puzzling.
Here are some links you may find useful.
Forum Rules - Introduce Yourself - Things to know before asking a question