You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWTOR
11-18-2011, 10:25 PM,
RE: SWTOR
Well whatever I said should be on sale at microcenter, but if you don't have a microcenter nearby, then you prob won't be getting such a strong CPU/mobo for less than 230. If thats the case, you might wanna look into this: http://www.hardware-revolution.com/budge...-and-more/

Following the orange build, minus optical drive, minus case, minus cooler. And the Green colored 6850 video card should be good enough for SWTOR following your recs. Also remember Black Friday/Cyber monday is coming up so hold off and look for sales there. Especially for ram 4x2gb sticks have been on sale quite often lately for 25-35.

PSU price might even be overkill. 600 or 550 Antec earthwatts is on sale quite often if im not mistaken.

Keep in mind this PC, would be very limited in upgradability.
11-21-2011, 11:20 AM,
I dedicided to what till after Christmas/early january to buy the parts and build myself a computer then. I'll have room for like 800$.

Quote:Keep in mind this PC, would be very limited in upgradability.

What makes it less upgradable? [/u]
11-21-2011, 01:25 PM,
If you followed the orange build as I suggested, you would be getting a H61 motherboard. That mobo basically offers no overclocking and a max of 16 gb ram but it NEEDS to be 2x8gb which is expensive. And one PCIE slot so no option of CF/SLi although it is better to have one expensive card than 2 cheaper ones that offer the same performance.