You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm new
10-08-2011, 05:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2011, 06:44 AM by Phrosty.)
Hi I'm new
Hi I live in Europe, where my parent is stationed. I grew up in the military life, I am used to moving a lot I have moved 10 times. I have lived in many different states, I also plan on joining the military like my dad, his dad, and his dad did. I always have liked computers, in fact after having to make friends with people, then to move and never talk to them again. Computers became a passion for me. However since I moved here and the drinking age is 16, I rarely have time to do anything with computers anymore. I also have many core classes in college that I have to knock out so I rarely have time to play with stuff like I used too. I plan on getting many computer certifications, while I finish my associates. Then I move back to America wherever that is, then I transfer somewhere else..... Then graduate and get a job....

Yes this is pretty much my life story condensed.
10-08-2011, 10:07 AM,
RE: Hi I'm new
Welcome to HR forums.
10-08-2011, 12:55 PM,
RE: Hi I'm new
Welcome to the site!
Follow Me on Twitter

CPU: Intel i5 2500k Motherboard: ASRock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Z68 Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 6870 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb Power Supply: Rosewill Hive 550w Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: Antec 300 Illusion Monitor: ASUS 23" 5ms 1080p Mouse: Logitech G500