You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
09-29-2011, 03:30 PM,
Hello
Hey Guys,

Just stumbled in here while researching the idea of building my own rig...and it looks like I hit gold Cool

I am a Flight Simulation Enthusiast and have been flying microsoft flight simulators since version 4.0 unitl the current one FSX one of the biggest cpu and gpu and and any other u hog around. I current specs are:

Gateway FX530XT
Intel®Core™2QuadCPU@ 2.66Ghz
2,67 GHz, 2.99 GB of RAM
Radeon 1950x crossfire Video card

It was good while it lasted but now that I have added so many addons it is telling me to give it a rest. Wink

A friend of mine on a Flight sim community advise me to build my own computer. When it comes to taking things apart and putting them back together I have no problem, I was in the auto repair business for 25 years My problem is more like what do I put in the case then how to do it. I have been putting some money on the side for the last year and as I am reaching my goal I like to start putting a package together for a brand new shinny Rig.
Now that I found the right place I am confident I can do it........"with a little help from my friends" .......Big Grin
Btw flight simming is not the only use for this computer I also have to run my Adobe suite CS5...

Ok I said enough now back to our regular programing.

Dennis P.
09-29-2011, 03:36 PM,
RE: Hello
Welcome to HR, there are tons of very helpful and very knowledgeable people here that can help you out.
Follow Me on Twitter

CPU: Intel i5 2500k Motherboard: ASRock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Z68 Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 6870 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb Power Supply: Rosewill Hive 550w Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: Antec 300 Illusion Monitor: ASUS 23" 5ms 1080p Mouse: Logitech G500
09-29-2011, 09:25 PM,
RE: Hello
Welcome to the site Smile. Like apex said lots of knowledgeable people here on the site. Smile
Here are some links you may find useful.
Forum Rules - Introduce Yourself - Things to know before asking a question