You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder: Keep replies on topic please
09-07-2011, 03:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011, 03:33 AM by MathieuB.)
Exclamation  Reminder: Keep replies on topic please
Remember everyone, it is important to keep replies in the Computer Building forums on topic and making sure that they are helpful.

Remember Rule #2 of the forums:
No spamming - Posting advertisements for your site, off-topic posts and non-helpful posts can all constitute as spam.

Keeping replies on-topic and making sure that your reply is actually helpful to the poster ensure that the poster gets helped quickly in a few replies instead of reading a bunch of unhelpful replies.

Offender who post off-topic replies and non-helpful posts will be warned and will see their posts deleted.

If you want to socialize, use the General Discussion or the Games forums.

On a related note, if you want to help another member but don't know the answer to their question, please leave it to another member to reply. A misguiding reply could cost someone time and/or money. Wink

Learn to build your PC first and give answers based on facts that you've learned from experience or reputable sources.

Thank you for your cooperation and for making Hardware Revolution the best place to start to build your own PC Smile
Laptop: MSI GS30 Shadow-045 Dimensions: 12.6" x 8.9" x 0.8" 2.65lbs CPU: Intel Core i7-4870HQ Quad-Core + Hyper-Threading OC 2.5-3.9GHz RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Video Card: Intel Iris Pro 5200 Storage: 2x128GB SDD RAID0 Audio: ASUS Xonar U3 USB Sound Card + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 headphones Screen: 13.3" - 1920 x 1080 IPS + 27" Dell P2715Q IPS 3840 x 2160 Keyboard: Filco Majestouch MX Cherry Blue Mouse: Logitech MX518
09-07-2011, 05:53 PM,
RE: Reminder: Keep replies on topic please
See my XXX posts and nothing important said yet is going to get me in trouble.