You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting Diablo 2 LOD
07-04-2011, 12:00 PM,
Starting Diablo 2 LOD
Well as the topic says I am starting diablo 2 lod again, meaning I played it a lot about 5 or 6 years ago and I found my old cd keys. I was wondering if anybody still played and if so any suggestions on where to go to find good guides on character builds. There is so much thats new to this game I don't feel like getting started down the wrong track. Wink

Or if you still play even if randomly I would like somebody to play with rather than alone. Just pm me. I started a character on USEast since I live in Michigan but since I started I can always change it up.
Here are some links you may find useful.
Forum Rules - Introduce Yourself - Things to know before asking a question
07-05-2011, 04:30 PM,
RE: Starting Diablo 2 LOD
I played a bit of the first Diablo, but never got the second. Maybe I'll have to pick it up, I live in Michigan as well so I could probably play around the same times as you. I'll let you know if I find a decent deal on it!

07-06-2011, 09:46 AM,
Oh if you don't have it no worries on buying it. Who knows if it will even keep my interest for very long Smile.
07-07-2011, 03:29 PM,
Oh I know, I've always wanted to pick it up. How are you enjoying it this time around?
07-07-2011, 03:42 PM,
Diablo II nearly made me fail out of college my freshman year. Had a level 81 whirlwind barbarian when all was said and done. I wonder how the online experience has changed.
Beast Mode Engaged! CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.62Ghz 1.25v Heatsink: CM Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asus Rampage III Formula Ram: 12GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1574Mhz GPU: 2x XFX Radeon HD 6870 in Crossfire PSU: Corsair TX950W Optical: Lite-On DVDrw HDD: 2x Samsung F3 500GB in Raid 0 Case: CM HAF 932 See it here!
07-08-2011, 09:11 AM,
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/index.php

There are a bunch a solid character builds and general information here. Good luck with the addiction. Tongue

Also this is a really useful site: The Arreat Summit
07-08-2011, 09:35 AM,
I am sorry to say the online experience has changed a massive amount since I played last. It has changed for the worst I am afraid.

1. There are so many bots that join and spam your game then leave it creates a wall of text that gets super annoying every thirty seconds.

2. People (at least what I have seen) are not very helpful at all.

Those two together aggravate me massively. I will play still but not as much as I thought I would and will most likely make private game Smile.

I agree with you hogrock, Diablo 2 consumed so much of my life Smile.