You need to Read the rules and Join the forums before you can post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bios freezes every time I go to save and exit?
12-13-2012, 10:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2012, 02:38 PM by PwnBroker.)
RE: My bios freezes every time I go to save and exit?
make sure you have the latest bios updated, looks like version 1.1 for that board. msi had some problems with their bios utilizing turbo correctly. also with some bios' for the a10 you can only go so high with memory speed without adjusting the BCLK and timings, different memory modules are having different results. the a10 supports up to 1866 but has enabled xmp past that for OC memory modules.

EDIT: after looking at newegg reviews, there seem to be some problems with the bios on that board when trying to save and exit bios and a problem with that board supporting 2133 memory modules without some serious tweaking and even then it is unstable. one workaround on the bios issue was to "X" out of it and then click save and exit. you might also try to set memory to 1866 if you see instability at 2133. hope this helps.

good luck

Messages In This Thread
RE: My bios freezes every time I go to save and exit? - by PwnBroker - 12-13-2012, 10:34 AM