HR Forums

Full Version: If you could choose one PC game to buy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I am looking to buy my first game to play this weekend and not too sure what I want to play. My internet is basically junk so I am in the process of switching providers at the moment. What I really would like to know is if you could only buy one PC game right now what would it be. Something that will occupy my time for a few weeks, and doesnt have to be online to have a good time. I am leaning towards Civilization V since I have always been a fan of the series, but would like to see what everyone else thinks!
If you want a game to play for several weeks and have slow Internet. Go with skyrim. You can get tons of mods and the game itself takes forever.

Sent from my rooted HTC one.
I vote Skyrim Legendary! My favorite game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skyrim and civ 5 are both great options.

Civ 5 goes on sale quite a bit.
Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk
Having a lot of fun with both Bioshock Infinite and Borderlands 2. Both have sales a lot if you're patient.

Oh wait, I just thought of another one. If you like Turn Based Strategies check out XCOM, and if you can afford it, pick up the new expansion, Enemy Within too. They have a lot of Steam sales, and that's probably my favorite game of last year.