HR Forums

Full Version: Self Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salutations one and all!

I'm one of those guys who is WAY too busy to be on the computer. Here's a few of the many things I've done in the last 5 years:
Won a pie-eating contest in Madagascar
Skied the Swiss Alps with an Idaho farmer
Wrestled a gerbil to the ground in Hungary
Ate a living piece of rock candy in Hawaii
Did two push-ups... IN A ROW!!!
Beat Chuck Norris at... losing
drank some milk

... or maybe I've only done some of those, and maybe I am not too busy to be on the computer, otherwise I wouldn't be building a new one. Smile

I'm a newly-graduated mechanical engineer happily working at my favorite job (also my only job) as... (drum-roll) an engineer! (cymbal crash!) I've been planning on building my own computer since sophomore year and found this gem of a website during my initial research. I've been following the RSS feed since then waiting until I had the mulah to make all my dreams come true in a little box of blinking lights, whirring drives, and tiny transistors.

That time has now come, and I am PUMPED!!! Just ordered the parts today. Smile (shout-out to Rapajez who answered all my noob questions)

So, that's me... Jollyfalcon

PS: Sorry this post is a bit out there, I am just a tiny bit excited to be building this computer. Tongue My apologies.
Welcome to the forums. Looks like you're a busy man Tongue

Good luck with your build, hope to see pictures eventually Smile