HR Forums

Full Version: Finally building my own rig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You can download the drivers from the manufacturer's sites, which is sometimes more up to date that what is on the CD.
Yeah I was just reading the manual for the motherboard and I feel so overwhelmed already lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
(08-28-2013, 08:15 PM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was just reading the manual for the motherboard and I feel so overwhelmed already lol

Yes! I know the feeling! Fun, isnt it? Big Grin

Edit: was too fast to hit send here. Lol. Something you already know, but will say it anyway. Dont flash your bios/uefi unless you have problems during your build that it addresses. Aka... Aint broke, dont touch it. Smile
Use your laptop to download the network drivers for the mobo. The rest can be downloaded from the desktop once you're connected online.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Yeah I will have to do that lol. A friend from work is going to help me do the installation stuff.

Sweet almost a week later and Amazon has finally shipped my stuff. It's funny, Amazon and Newegg had the exact same time frame for shipping my stuff but I got my Newegg stuff in three days.

Directly from Amazon or from 3rd party sellers on Amazon?
Two from Amazon and one a third party.

So my father in law had a monitor sitting in the closet that he gave me. I was wondering what you all thought about this monitor. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6824260052 It feels like an unusual resolution at 1600 x 900. The "monitor" that I had planned on using is 1920 x 1080. http://www.amazon.com/iSymphony-LC24IF56...B004PYEO2C Yes I know it's pink but I am using what I already have lol.

edit - It feels so strange looking at stuff on both screens and on my laptop screen. I think I like the dell monitor more, it feels like the colors are more crisp and clear. How will my build run things on that dell monitor? With it being such a strange resolution will it hurt anything?
The pink monitor seems like a much better monitor on specifications. I would use the one you like most and see what is on sale Black Friday as you might find a nice monitor for a longer term solution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4