HR Forums

Full Version: Just Joined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I have been following Hardware Revolution for sometime and have enjoyed reading the articles and forum discussions. I am currently working in the Oil & Gas Industry in the Owner's Project Engineering Department. I live in Tbilisi, Georgia.

I will be retiring soon and need a hobby to occupy my time. i have had an interested in building my own PC for multi purpose use for some time; hence, the reason for following this forum.

Looking forward to discussing on this forum the pros and cons of components I will be selecting to build the PC.
Welcome to the forums. :-) glad to have you. I look forward to seeing what you plan on building.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
(05-25-2013, 10:51 PM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. :-) glad to have you. I look forward to seeing what you plan on building.

Porosity thank you. Will be posting parts selected for my build later today.

Phrosty sorry for the change in spelling of your name, it is the result of not watching what the auto spelling correction.
Lol its all good. It's funny to see what autocorrect changes my name too.

Welcome aboard and congrats on reaching the goal of most working people.
Welcome to the forums, looking forward to see what you intend to build Wink
(05-26-2013, 12:45 PM)mwhals Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard and congrats on reaching the goal of most working people.

Thank you ... yes it has been a very long time and I am ready to call it an end. I can't wait to spend full time with my grand daughter and spend time learning more about computing in general.

(05-27-2013, 07:07 AM)MathieuB Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, looking forward to see what you intend to build Wink

Thank you ... I've posted my proposed build which I plan to build in a couple of weeks and as time permits.