HR Forums

Full Version: Belated Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, new to the forum and the whole PC building thing.
I should have posted this yesterday before posting on the build forum, my bad.

My experience so far has been swapping a GPU and some RAM, so I'm still a bit apprehensive about putting this entire system >here together when it arrives.

I'm based in Scotland, so my pricing is in £'s Smile
Welcome aboard, good luck with the build!
(03-31-2013, 09:25 PM)ApexBoost Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, good luck with the build!

Thanks ApexBoost Smile

I've already had some great advice from this forum and its members with regards to what I have chosen to use components wise.

With that and the great tips section and links on here I feel a bit more confident than I did when I first decided self build was the best value way to go.

I'll be sure to post some pics when... if... nah, when I get it complete Wink
Hello & welcome! (a bit late, but I've been engrossed in my own build lately Smile )

The posts and forums are great, aren't they? But yes, you and your son should enjoy the build process - and learn you will! I remember I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out why my computer wouldn't turn on with my first build... turns out I hadn't plugged in the 8-pin power supply for the CPU... doh! But that's the fun of it, too.

Looking forward to those picks! Good luck!
(PS - not sure what look your son is going for, but as a general rule shiny is nice - consider getting a cold cathode tube or LED strip (maybe even a small blacklight - might make those green fans look wild) if you want to spruce it up a bit. just a thought Smile )