HR Forums

Full Version: My new build is complete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As i type this message on my new build, I just want to say thanks fro running this site. Followed the specs for the $500 gaming machine, with a few upgrades and gotta say...AWESOME!
Having a problem with sound but I think I'm just gonna install a sound card.
If a 43 y/o fireman with no computer assembly skills can build this thanks to your site, then anyone can...and should.
This computer blows away my old HP (that I paid about $1500 for).
As a bonus, my AMD Athlon x3 unlocked to a Phenom x 4!!!
Does this happen very often?
Again, thanks.Big Grin
(01-19-2011, 12:40 AM)fyrfytr71 Wrote: [ -> ]As i type this message on my new build, I just want to say thanks fro running this site. Followed the specs for the $500 gaming machine, with a few upgrades and gotta say...AWESOME!
Having a problem with sound but I think I'm just gonna install a sound card.
If a 43 y/o fireman with no computer assembly skills can build this thanks to your site, then anyone can...and should.
This computer blows away my old HP (that I paid about $1500 for).
As a bonus, my AMD Athlon x3 unlocked to a Phenom x 4!!!
Does this happen very often?
Again, thanks.Big Grin

I've never tried myself, but people say its about 50/50. GJ on the build btw. Big Grin
Nice, congrats! And hey, it's possible for anyone can get into computers. It's not quite as mystifying as some people make it out to seem, huh? haha. Enjoy your new system. Smile
congrats