HR Forums

Full Version: Major Diablo 3 Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Diablo has been a bit stale lately and a new patch that's coming out in a week or so 1.0.4 has some big changes coming with it.

One just released is updated legendary items shown here seems pretty amazing. Has me excited again.
Honestly, I will believe it when I see it.

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.
If they dropped like Uniques in D2 then yea this would be cool. But Legendaries are impossibly hard to find in D3 (to promote auction house use / value) so basically these items will only exist for sale. Many top level players have farmed for hundreds of hours and found maybe 1 or 2 Legendaries total, not even taking into consideration if they were the good ones.

I have a lot of negative feelings for D3 because it seems to me like every design decision was built around "Funnel people to the auction house where we can take a cut of the action." I played it for a few days and returned it. I installed D2 and have been enjoying that ever since! I realized the 10 year old game was just more fun for me personally.
Yea, I've actually found 3 uniques/legendaries myself which is pretty rare but of course they all sucked.

If this patch doesn't fix the major issues in a significant way, D3 is doomed.
Yeah I have found two and they were terrible. I rememebr d2, when you found a unique your heart skipped a beat Smile
Update today, XD gotta go to work all day...
Yea it's a huge list. Big improvements for the witch doctor.
Took me forever to read the list of changes lol

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.
Honestly, it seems too easy now that they weakened nearly all enemies and powered up most skills. I think the difficulty is fine. Just create a more rewarding feeling would of been nice.
Yea it did seem like they are dumbing it down a lot. It's hard to create that balance between creating a challenge that you need to work for with skills and gear, and having it so difficult people don't even want to bother.
Pages: 1 2