HR Forums

Full Version: Halo 4... for PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was mumbling to myself how I had to play Halo:Reach on the Xbox 360, and how I will probably have to do that again when Halo 4 comes out (my fingers hate joysticks. They prefer phatass keyboards and mice) and I came across this.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Produc...2ENUS21913

Scroll ALL the way down, and see what the last line of text says. Do you think that means that Halo 4 is coming to PC?
I cant say for sure, but it definitely give's me hope. halo 2 was on PC but that was in 2004, so who knows what they will do.
Probably with windows 8 as requirement, cause as of now I can't see anyone upgrading to windows 8.
I don't like the direction Halo has gone, it died to me after Halo 2. Halo 3 was ok but when Reach included armor abilities it really aggravated me and now Halo 4 is having custom classes its just another COD style game.

Halo 2 was almost perfectly balanced with everyone starting the same and having to have map control to get the better weapons. Yes, I'm bitter Tongue
(07-20-2012, 07:02 PM)ApexBoost Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the direction Halo has gone, it died to me after Halo 2. Halo 3 was ok but when Reach included armor abilities it really aggravated me and now Halo 4 is having custom classes its just another COD style game.

Halo 2 was almost perfectly balanced with everyone starting the same and having to have map control to get the better weapons. Yes, I'm bitter Tongue

Yeah i bought REACH and only played it for an hour before i gave it to my brother. But i still occasionally play Halo 3.
(07-20-2012, 04:06 PM)Brandonsr Wrote: [ -> ]I cant say for sure, but it definitely give's me hope. halo 2 was on PC but that was in 2004, so who knows what they will do.
Halo 2 came out on consoles in 2004, but the PC port came out in 2007. Even though we are missing out the story, I kinda have mixed feelings about this. As Kaid said, perhaps they will be pushing Windows 8 with this? I am certainly upgrading anyway, more performance is always better, and there will be plety of modifications to bring back the ole desktop we all have and love. Pushing Windows 8 with this does seem likely, because recently the Halo series was just a reason to buy a 360 for so many gamers, but I hated that you had to pay $50 a year just to frikkin' play the multiplayer part. "System requirements forthcoming" is quite reassuring. I haven't found out another fast paced Halo-ish game. Tribes: Ascend; are you kiddin' me? The skiing mode is called the 'zero gravity mode', and yet if you are mid-air it pulls you to the ground. Section 8.. Pretty nice, but still needz more MASTER CHIEFZZZ..
Oh Section 8, if anyone would still be playing it...
The thing I liked the most about Halo were the vehicles. Big Grin
I really want to see Halo 4 on PC but this seems like a wishful thinking.