HR Forums

Full Version: Dragon age pack only 10 bucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_...B006P28VBM

Also has dlc. I couldn't activate with steam but I activated it with origin and then activated the dlc on the bioware social page. I am about to download the client right now. The dang dragon age ultimate edition is 27gigs. That doesn't feel right to me though lol.
I bought mass effect 1 and 2 from amazon for 5 dollars each a while back and loved the series. but I Might wait for steam and EA to smooth things over so i can get dragon age 2 on steam.
Yeah I had to register the dlc on the bioware website and register the games on origin.

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.
(06-29-2012, 07:25 PM)Brandonsr Wrote: [ -> ]I bought mass effect 1 and 2 from amazon for 5 dollars each a while back and loved the series. but I Might wait for steam and EA to smooth things over so i can get dragon age 2 on steam.
I doubt that will happen. Until and unless a game gets a publisher aside EA, it won't be put on Steam, it seems. Look at Amalur, it was published by EA and another publisher, and was on Origin AND Steam. EA is pretty happy with Origin, and it seems to ignore Steam completely, due to their restrictions.