HR Forums

Full Version: Wanna play Warface?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found this out. If anyone wants to play Warface (CryEngine 3 powered F2P MMOFPS.), let me know.
I want to play!
That looks fantastic, I'd love to try it.
One of my friends has a guide up. This makes you sign up on a Russian E-Mail provider Mail.Ru, which you will have to. You might just want to use Google Translate for that Smile The English Language pack is also included in the step-by-step process Smile
http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/10-general-d...glish.html

There you go Smile
ive been playing around with the SDK for a little while and its the best ive seen for public access. the effects kinda remind me of whats been done with Frostbite 2, maybe a little better.

Well, it's CryEngine 3 Smile They said that Unreal Engine 4 was just now catching up to CryEngine 3, and Epic has yet to say something about it. I know it's not totally up to par, but CryEngine is VERY scalable.
(06-20-2012, 02:54 AM)tenderanger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's CryEngine 3 Smile They said that Unreal Engine 4 was just now catching up to CryEngine 3, and Epic has yet to say something about it. I know it's not totally up to par, but CryEngine is VERY scalable.

yes i know, the SDK is the developers kit, lol. id say its up to par as far as newer game engines go(frostbite 2 which has no public access Sad. idk about unreal4 but i hope it doesnt have that cartoonish look as the last version.

(06-20-2012, 01:02 PM)PwnBroker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 02:54 AM)tenderanger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's CryEngine 3 Smile They said that Unreal Engine 4 was just now catching up to CryEngine 3, and Epic has yet to say something about it. I know it's not totally up to par, but CryEngine is VERY scalable.

yes i know, the SDK is the developers kit, lol. id say its up to par as far as newer game engines go(frostbite 2 which has no public access Sad. idk about unreal4 but i hope it doesnt have that cartoonish look as the last version.
You left out the S in SDK, but I can see where this is going Smile. How many major current engines are there, anyway? UE4, FB2, and CE3, which is aging, but still competes with all of the latest and greatest. What exactly do you mean by cartoonish? Are you referring to the lack of facial expressions? Or the overall aesthetic feel? And one more thing I've noticed, all the players look greasy and plasticky Smile.