HR Forums

Full Version: [Deal] Humble Indie Bundle V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another Humble Bundle and I'd say this is the best one to date. Pay whatever you want for:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Psychonauts
LIMBO
Superbrothers: Swords and Sorcery

Beat the average ($7.29 currently as I post) and you get Bastion as well.

These are all great games and its a steal of a deal, not to mention this benefits charity as well. All games are DRM free, but you can activate them on Steam as well. Jump to it!

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Honestly I will probably pass on this one. Just no time. :-(

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Yea it looks like the best one i've seen in a while, Bastion alone is considered one of the best indie games of all times and is normally $10-15. Although I already own Bastion so not as worth it to me. And like Phrosty, no time - I barely have any time to play D3.
Great bundle. I already have Bastion so i just stuck with the basic price.
I don't play D3, so I have plenty of time. Big Grin
I just bought it, and to my surprise Bastion runs flawless on my 5 year old laptop with integrated GPU.
I unfortunately have way too much time on my hand. I think I'm going to have a few beverages and play amnesia, should be interesting.
(05-31-2012, 07:52 PM)ApexBoost Wrote: [ -> ]I unfortunately have way too much time on my hand. I think I'm going to have a few beverages and play amnesia, should be interesting.

Don't play in the darkBig Grin

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
So I lied. I bought it. I beat the average -_-. More games added to my library that I will never play lol.
Thats usually how it goes for me, but I think I'm actually going to play all/most of these. I've heard great things about them all.
Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor have been added to the bundle if you beat the average!

If you already bought the bundle and beat the average you can access the games through your Humble Bundle account and get your Steam keys as well.
Pages: 1 2