HR Forums

Full Version: DIABLO 3 OPEN BETA WEEKEND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
GAHHHHHHHH SUPER EXCITED. Download the client http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739/..._2012#blog and play the game. What do you need? You need a battle.net account Smile If you do end up playing let me know, I will try and get together with you Smile
And the productivity of workers around the world just went down the drain. Tongue

Note that you can only start playing at 12:01PM Pacific Time, or 3:01PM EST.
Installed it just need to find something to do for 3 more hoursHuh

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
(04-20-2012, 10:51 AM)Poppy-seede Wrote: [ -> ]Installed it just need to find something to do for 3 more hoursHuh

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I decided to go shopping with the fiance to kill time. :-)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Nice, I'll probably be playing tonight!
Wow! That kicks arse! Will be downloading that puppy tonight.
What a bunch of nerds Tongue.
Says the guy with "D3 Beta Tester" in his title, on a PC hardware website's forums Tongue
Hmm tried logging in and it says that no d3 is associated with my account. I am like uh, open beta weekend... lol

edit - Later tonight I am sure it will be easier to get on. If anybody wants to play with me, I am not sure how to add to friends or anything yet but you can pm me here with your skype or maybe a vent server to use. Then we can play Smile
I can't seem to login right now, keep getting server busy. Their stress test is doing its job right now Tongue

Edit: Yeah they have the number of players capped right now, so if anyone else is getting error 37 that is why. Hopefully they get it figured out and remove the cap soon.
Pages: 1 2 3