HR Forums

Full Version: Metro 2033 and darksiders 5 dollars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THQ is having a sale on amazon. i've been looking at metro 2033 for a long time and now its 5 bucks =) Both games can be activated on steam after you buy it from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/re...1&plpage=1
Metro is an amazing game, well worth $5. IMHO, its the best FPS with RPG elements I've played.
I just wish it was on steam. I like having all my games in one location.

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.
(04-01-2012, 09:58 AM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]I just wish it was on steam. I like having all my games in one location.

you buy it from amazon and activate it on steam
Already have both on Steam. Metro 2033 looks great but at the present time I can't run it, but I did play a bit of Darksiders and it did seem a lot of fun, but once again do to wanting to enjoy the game on a good gaming rig I uninstalled it because it ran pretty badly. I've got quite a list piled up that I've left for a better time.
(04-01-2012, 10:01 AM)Poppy-seede Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 09:58 AM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]I just wish it was on steam. I like having all my games in one location.

How do you activate it on steam? I bought Trine from Amazon and want to activate it on my steam account.
(04-01-2012, 04:07 PM)mattr4569 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 10:01 AM)Poppy-seede Wrote: [ -> ]

How do you activate it on steam? I bought Trine from Amazon and want to activate it on my steam account.

only certain games can be activated on steam. they have a list of games that work on their website heres a list.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-WUSF-3601
It would seem that both are able to be activated on steam Smile. Which would you buy out of the two? I think I am leaning towards darksiders.
I played darksiders on the xbox and enjoyed it alot, I cant comment on metro 2033 but everyone says it's good.
If I remember correctly, metro 2033 is very intense on the graphics card. Since I don't have one I guess I better go with darksiders Smile

edit - yep I went with darksiders. I was starting to panic because I didn't see the cdkey. But I noticed in small small text that there was a link that said "Only need product key?" and that gave me the key Smile