HR Forums

Full Version: Diablo 3 Official Release Date,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If I can play skyrim on medium settings with ZERO issues I should be able to play Diablo 3 Smile.

I have an hp probook 4530s Smile
(03-15-2012, 08:47 AM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]Nerdgasm!

Time to celebrate.

Lol, love that.
*Nerdgasm*
Classic!
(03-16-2012, 09:31 AM)Pineappl Wrote: [ -> ]Oh lol, i wasn't concerned for myself, of course i know i can play it i'm playing the beta Smile. I was finding out for other people... for example a buddy asked if he could play it on his laptop. Then found out he has integrated graphics and i was like nope, not gonnna happen. But I dunno blizzard can be pretty forgiving with their games.

Speaking of which, how does the beta run on your machine? Wink

Still jealous you got into the beta. I didnt even *think* to upload my new specs.
(03-15-2012, 05:31 PM)XXLaw Wrote: [ -> ]You from the US or Europe? I too am looking for 2 more people to play with.

US. I work afternoons so I'll be playing in mornings and late nights Central Standard Time.

I'm gonna take my sweet time going through the game the first time, but I need to make more friends to play with on there. Unfortunately when you hit your late 20s, less and less people want to play video games with you Tongue
(03-16-2012, 02:18 PM)pedwards Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 08:47 AM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]Nerdgasm!

Time to celebrate.

Lol, love that.
*Nerdgasm*
Classic!
(03-16-2012, 09:31 AM)Pineappl Wrote: [ -> ]Oh lol, i wasn't concerned for myself, of course i know i can play it i'm playing the beta Smile. I was finding out for other people... for example a buddy asked if he could play it on his laptop. Then found out he has integrated graphics and i was like nope, not gonnna happen. But I dunno blizzard can be pretty forgiving with their games.

Speaking of which, how does the beta run on your machine? Wink

Still jealous you got into the beta. I didnt even *think* to upload my new specs.

It runs great. I have no idea what my fps is, they don't give an option for it in the beta. You have to run some third party program that I don't have and don't feel like getting. I don't think you should have a problem with a video card 3x more powerful than mine Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3