HR Forums

Full Version: Diablo 3 Official Release Date,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like i need to study the characters and figure out what I am going to roll Smile. Whatever is closest to necromancer is what I am going Smile
(03-15-2012, 01:12 PM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like i need to study the characters and figure out what I am going to roll Smile. Whatever is closest to necromancer is what I am going Smile

Looks like it's the Witch Doctor for you then.
I find all the classes except Monk very fun to play. I love how now the skills are meant to be used with tactic, not just spamming like it was with the previous ones.
As much as I want to say 'I'll be maining WD and Wizard' I can't imagine doing that since I really love playing them as much as Barbarian and Demon Hunter.
Yes!

D3 was the goal for having my new computer built. I guess I better get to work.

Since I'm pretty sure I don't have any Diablo 2 friends left, we'll have to get some hardware revolution games going.
(03-15-2012, 03:20 PM)item9 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes!

D3 was the goal for having my new computer built. I guess I better get to work.

Since I'm pretty sure I don't have any Diablo 2 friends left, we'll have to get some hardware revolution games going.

You from the US or Europe? I too am looking for 2 more people to play with.
Does anyone know if the D3 requirements have been released anywhere?
For the Beta, single GTX 460 at 1920x1080 60+ FPS over 80% of the time. I didn't notice drop in FPS until turning on Fraps. As far as your build, you will play it perfectly. Big Grin
Oh lol, i wasn't concerned for myself, of course i know i can play it i'm playing the beta Smile. I was finding out for other people... for example a buddy asked if he could play it on his laptop. Then found out he has integrated graphics and i was like nope, not gonnna happen. But I dunno blizzard can be pretty forgiving with their games.
This is the best I can find so far. Looks like even my old laptop will be able to handle it Smile

http://www.diablowiki.net/Diablo_III_Sys...quirements
(03-16-2012, 09:31 AM)Pineappl Wrote: [ -> ]Oh lol, i wasn't concerned for myself, of course i know i can play it i'm playing the beta Smile. I was finding out for other people... for example a buddy asked if he could play it on his laptop. Then found out he has integrated graphics and i was like nope, not gonnna happen. But I dunno blizzard can be pretty forgiving with their games.

I'm in the same situation as your friend. Stupid integrated graphics. I wish I had known about computers prior to buying my laptop a few years back Sad. Hopefully by the time the game comes out, or soon thereafter, I'll be starting my first build though Big Grin
According to this: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/...diablo-iii

Even Intel HD 2000, and 3000 are supported for low (not poor) performance. Gotta hand it to blizzard for making their games accessible to as many people as possible.

FYI, my friend had a GMA 4500X which is right at the top of the list of un-supported cards... lol I had to tell him the bad news.
Pages: 1 2 3