HR Forums

Full Version: Update to Diablo 3 rumors,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of us who don't press F5 (refresh) constantly on google searches pertaining to Diablo 3.

1. A Dutch "toy" store leaked April 19th as a release date.
http://www.vg247.com/2012/02/24/dutch-to...iablo-iii/

2. Geeksailor thinks its late may.
http://www.geeksailor.com/diablo-iii-rel...ouncement/

3. I think no sooner than June 27th. Big Grin
I think when the talk is about Blizzard rumors are useless. It's just gonna be out when Blizz says so.
Personally I also think it will be released late June/ early July.
Till then gonna try my hardest to get cash for my new rig and continue beta testing the living out of Diablo 3.
I already paid for my full preorder for the collectors edition at game stop. ;-)

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.
(03-08-2012, 02:16 PM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]I already paid for my full preorder for the collectors edition at game stop. ;-)

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.

I've pre-ordered it on GAME.co.uk (since it's the only place that sends to Latvia and HAS the CE for pre.) but it looks like they are going down in quick flames. I do so hope they will be bought by someone else soon so my pre-ordered wouldn't be in jeopardy.
I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard is the one behind the rumors to keep up the hype for Diablo 3. Big Grin I won'
t pre order until they announce and confirm an exact date.
(03-08-2012, 04:51 PM)ichigeki Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard is the one behind the rumors to keep up the hype for Diablo 3. Big Grin I won'
t pre order until they announce and confirm an exact date.

I don't believe Blizzard would ever need to do something like that.
Then again, I'm a die hard Diablo fan (since ~1997 or 1998) and I just couldn't believe something like that.
Yea i heard about this. I'm still guessing mid July.

I don't see the reason to pre-order. You can just buy it digitally when they release and download right away.
Man, I remember that there used to be an old guy in this forum trying to build a rig for playing Diablo 3, a year ago.The build must have gone rusty waiting for Diablo 3 Wink