HR Forums

Full Version: Mass Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody else a huge fan of this series? I'm halfway through my 4th playthrough of ME1 in order to setup my 3rd of ME2 in order to prepare for ME3, and I still absolutely adore these games.
The demo for #3 just released today and it is pretty awesome/depressing. Overall I'm ridiculously pumped for this game to come out in ~20 days, and I'm hopefully going to play the heck out of it.

Your thoughts?
For me it's one of those games i'd buy when it's on sale. I enjoyed Dragon age a bit more.Big Grin
I've never gotten into the Mass Effect series but it is on my list to give a shot. I'll probably slowly pick up the first two and then grab ME3 when its cheaper.
Mass Effect! I was trying to set up a renegade, paragon, and a personal runthrough to prepare for ME3, until I heard Origin was required then stopped..
I'm still not sure if I will cancel my preorder because of Origin. Slagathor, are you playing on the PC?
I'll be playing on Xbox as that's where all of my max level saves are. I have 1 and 2 on Steam as well, so I'll eventually go through on PC and pick up ME3 when it's way cheap. If only Origin did sales as often as Steam Sad
Surprisingly though I didn't see any horrendous differences between the demos for both systems, and that is with max PC settings. The resolution is a big change (from 720p to 1200p), but beyond that I was surprisingly happy with the console version.
That's good to hear. My saves are on PC, which means I have to deal with Origin and all the privacy issues surrounding that.. Hopefully it turns out to be a great game though, from what I hear it seems amazing.
I've heard good things from those who've played the demo, you can get it here:

http://masseffect.bioware.com/
Cool, thanks ApexBoost!
(02-15-2012, 01:07 AM)Slagathor Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody else a huge fan of this series? I'm halfway through my 4th playthrough of ME1 in order to setup my 3rd of ME2 in order to prepare for ME3, and I still absolutely adore these games.
The demo for #3 just released today and it is pretty awesome/depressing. Overall I'm ridiculously pumped for this game to come out in ~20 days, and I'm hopefully going to play the heck out of it.

Your thoughts?

Big fan of the past ME. Really curious about how the third installment will turn out. I just put together a new win7 64bit system and may HAVE to repl.ay the old MEs to have my saves ready for 3. I have been so lost inSkyrim Icould use something else for as while.
Preorder PC download ME3 and get PC download BF3 free. From origin!
Pages: 1 2