HR Forums

Full Version: Diablo III Release Date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know when Diablo 3 will be coming out? Debating which game to get to ruin my life...either Diablo 3 or SkyRim ( Which is better?)
No release date yet. Not even a prospective release date. I think best buy fumbled a little and put out posters for preorder. But I don't know if that was confirmed. I am setting money aside each check so I can get d3. I have been waiting a decade for it.

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.

edit- Here is a link you might like.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/07/best-b...ry-1-2012/
Yeah there have been a bunch of rumors but nothing official released. The Best Buy leak shown below is very suspicious, especially since February is misspelled on the sign. I trust Blizzard to release the game when it is ready. They won't rush it and release anything less than perfect in their eyes.

[Image: diablo3bestbuy530px121headerimg.jpg]
This was a fluke by bestbuy and the posters have since been taken down. There was a big update just released and basically hints at tons of stuff still to do. I wouldn't wait, maybe don't get into another MMORPG (I know I'm not). But I'm sure Skyrim will provide tons of fun for the wait, I'm guessing a June/July release date at the earliest.
Skyrim will definitely keep you busy in the mean time, I have over 120 hours into it Smile
oooo...sweet...Funny how they spelled February wrong lol, well I have a HP Envy 17 laptop I bought last year, I was wondering If I can play Diablo III and Skyrim on it with no problem? Here are my specs:

Processor -1.6GHz Intel Core i7 720QM
Memory -6GB, 1,333MHz DDR3
Hard drive -640GB 7,200rpm
Chipset -Intel PM55
Graphics -ATI Mobility Radeon HD5850 (integrated)
Operating system -Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Thanks
Why don't you just use the computer from your signature?

1.6 GHz is rather low and integrated graphics is never good... I'm no expert but I'd say it'd be a rough play time.
You'd be fine actually, the i7 720QM can Turbo its frequency up and the 5850 is a powerful mobile video card.
I am interning and will be traveling, so it would be awesome to play d3 while i travel. Sweet so it will work ( thank you), the new characters look amazing! Demon Hunter, and Warlock assuming they are Necro and Amazon? Can't wait till it comes out!
Check out twitch.tv there people that live steam d3 beta. Looks pretty sick.

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.
Pages: 1 2