HR Forums

Full Version: Hard Drive Size doesn't match up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to my SSD, my User account has 11.3 gigs, but when I open it, and check the entire folder, it only totals up to 13.8 mb. I know I tried "extracting" a BF3 folder that failed somehow and I know that BF3 was about 11 or 10 gigs. I'm thinking that messed up something. Otherwise I have no idea, I ran Diskcleaner and it didn't rid any huge files.

EDIT: Also when I check my Users tab by hovering over it, it says 13.3mb. But if I right click it and hit properties, I get 11.3 gigs.

Sounds like that failed BF3 folder might be the culprit. Did you get rid of it? Also, did you empty your recycle bin?
(11-16-2011, 08:23 AM)MathieuB Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like that failed BF3 folder might be the culprit. Did you get rid of it? Also, did you empty your recycle bin?

Yeah, I got it all sorted out. I think it was the BF3 stuff, not sure, couldn't decode random letters and numbers. I just found it under appdata->temp. Had to use a nice little program WinDirStat, to actually see it although I think I could've just disabled invisible folders and files.