HR Forums

Full Version: [Skyrim] Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hmm level up blacksmithing or just open the terminal in the game and spawn the dragon items I want... Wink
I agree that its a great game and it deserves all the attention it gets, its surely game of the year. Just the fact that the comment is on every video on Youtube, not even Skyrim ones is very annoying.
(12-08-2011, 07:01 PM)ApexBoost Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that its a great game and it deserves all the attention it gets, its surely game of the year. Just the fact that the comment is on every video on Youtube, not even Skyrim ones is very annoying.
I know some people (who obviously have not played skyrim) are completely perplexed , it's so funny to see. But personally I think it's great. This has caught on even better than the "Tactical mute inbound, it's all over!" LOLSmile
I just love seeing the different variations of the joke, it really cracks me up everytime; if it annoys you don't worry it'll die down. At least it's much better than the chain mail comments, etc.
I used to like this thread, then I took an arrow to the knee.
(12-08-2011, 07:00 PM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm level up blacksmithing or just open the terminal in the game and spawn the dragon items I want... Wink

I can't do that, ruins the immersion for me. I love mods but in a way they kind of feel cheap to me? Still will use them though. Like I so wanted the up-textured Nightingale armor, but I refuse to use the console command, and my character is NOT the type to associate with the thieves guild. I just hope someone creates a mod where my character can acquire the armor in-game.

For Fallout 3, I turned the difficulty either ALL the way up, or almost all the way up. I would sneak EVERYWHERE, I was SO immersed in the game. I don't know how many hours I poured into that game.

I'm the kind of guy that, in one game of COD BO domination ground war, I had annihilated the enemy team with a well called in a B-52; and I was picking off the stragglers, and one guy proned out behind some cover, I start firing and ran out of bullets, I switch to my secondary and I should have headshot him, but somehow I couldn't handle the recoil and he ends up getting me. If I had gotten him I would have gotten dogs. I went 33-6 that game, but I was convinced if gotten him and gotten dogs it would have been more like 33-1. When I relayed this to the guys on my team (I was playing with some coworkers), they couldn't get it. They really had no idea at how I felt. I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT GUY, THE KILL WAS MINE FOR THE TAKING AND I FAILED. EPICALLY. I actually sulked over that one miss for days, so yeah I REALLY take my gaming seriously at times, and I can't just enter a console command to get an item I want. It would seriously ruin Skyrim for me. So, please someone make a mod that makes the Nightingale Armor attainable, through an honorable questline...
I am going to try my hardest to play the game without changing anything. No promises. Also do you know if being a werewolf takes yur damage and adds it to the effect or if being a werewolf is like a spell. Only does specific damage?
(12-08-2011, 07:56 PM)Phrosty Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to try my hardest to play the game without changing anything. No promises. Also do you know if being a werewolf takes yur damage and adds it to the effect or if being a werewolf is like a spell. Only does specific damage?

You should play however you want, if using console commands makes the game better for you than you should go that route. I was just saying that that's how I like to play.

I just started on the warewolf quest, but my brother joined the warewolves and as far as I know you can turn into a warewolf for a few minutes, like a spell. However being a warewolf gives you permenant immunity to all disease, but you can't recieve blessings or the well-rested perk.
And as far as I know it doesn't give you like a +10 Armor rating, or anything like that.
You can still receive blessings, just not the well rested bonus from sleep. I'm not sure if your damage as a werewolf levels with you or not, although I would think it would.

The companions quests are very fun, the story takes some very crazy twists.
Right but what I am saying is say you do 50 damage already and beiong a werewolf goes x damage. Is that 50 + x or is it just X.

Edit - Apexboost y u respond as I post my question Wink
Ahh I see what you're saying, I believe it is just X.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6