HR Forums

Full Version: Howdy from Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I meant to post here first but completely forgot. My name is Paul. I live in Pearland, just outside of Houston where we don't believe in winter. I have a wife, dog and step son which I love in that order. I sim race a little at iRacing.com but not as much as I used to back in the old days. I recently went back to school to study electronics which has been a good move. I play guitar a little but mainly just to pass the time.

I found this site while searching for info on my second build. So while I am not a complete newb I still feel like one. My first build is still going strong (after burning through a few PSUs) but want to upgrade as my frame rates get worse with each new game which is what I mainly do with my computer. There seems to be a few good titles coming out so I think it's a good time to build.nd

I don't know how much help I can be but will stick around and see what happens.

And thanks to all who that contribute to this site. It is a great source!
Welcome to the forums!
" where we don't believe in winter."
Hah! I wish I could say the same, but that's a bit tougher when you live in Canada haha.

Welcome to the forums, looking forward to your build Big Grin
Welcome!