HR Forums

Full Version: Team Fortress 2 - FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, not sure if anyone plays this or not but if you don't they recently just made the game free to play for everyone on Steam. Just giving a heads up if anyone ever wanted to give it a shot but didn't want to pay.
Awesome. I will check this out in a bit Smile
Its a really good time, I'm pretty cheap so I never ended up buying it but now I wish I did a while back. I've been playing all afternoon.
Grr it won't play via wine on my machine. Oh well at least they did it for people Smile
Oh darn i actually bought that game is there any bonuses for the people who bought it?
Yes, you can't trade items unless you bought the game or bought an item from the store.
Best fps ever, now free, Valve is awesome Big Grin.
(06-30-2011, 05:36 PM)Andrew J Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you can't trade items unless you bought the game or bought an item from the store.

Yes but you buy something for a little as 99 cent and get all the features! Cool I did!!!Big Grin
(09-01-2011, 03:28 AM)shystie1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2011, 05:36 PM)Andrew J Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you can't trade items unless you bought the game or bought an item from the store.

Yes but you buy something for a little as 99 cent and get all the features! Cool I did!!!Big Grin

Me too, but there are 50 cent things too.
But you can add a minimum of $5 to your steam wallet, but you can just spend 50c on a hat and then buy a cheap indie game Tongue.